1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the obligation to provide information as stipulated in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, the following general information on this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.plazamayor35.com, (hereinafter Website) is held by: Emmanuelle Daniau, holder of Tax Identification Number: X6078170Y and whose contact details are:
- Address: Plaza Mayor 35, 10003 Cáceres
- Contact telephone number: 640 03 19 79
- Contact email: email@example.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The subject matter of the terms and conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the Website shall be understood to mean: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic, i.e. the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Content) and all those online services or resources that may be offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements included in the Website or access to them. Apart from the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider and contracted by the User, some of the Content or Services offered by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 or, where applicable, third parties through the Website may be subject to prior contracting of the Content or Service, in which case the corresponding General or Specific Conditions governing this shall be clearly specified and/or made available to the User. The use of any of the Content or Services of the Website may be made by means of prior subscription or registration by the User.
Access, browsing and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled for interaction between Users, and the User and Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35, such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, and therefore the User accepts, from the moment he/she starts browsing the Website, all the Conditions established herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of compulsory compliance as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them every time he/she visits the Website. The Website of Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- A use of the information, Contents and/or Services and data offered by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 that is not contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may imply damage to the rights of third parties or to the operation of the Website.
- The truthfulness and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 for access to certain Contents or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User shall immediately notify Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 of any event that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorised access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist. Mere access to this Website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 and the User. The User declares to be of legal age and to have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this Website of Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 is not intended for minors. Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 declines any responsibility for failure to comply with this requirement. The Website is aimed primarily at Users residing in Spain. Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 does not guarantee that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either wholly or partially. If the User resides or is domiciled in another place and decides to access and/or browse the Website, he/she does so at his/her own risk, and must ensure that such access and browsing complies with the applicable local legislation, and Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 accepts no liability whatsoever that may arise from such access.
3. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, or of the Contents or Services. Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible for and does not guarantee that access to this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Neither is it responsible for or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is free of error or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). Under no circumstances shall Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 be liable for any loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from accessing, browsing and using the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses. Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 shall also not be liable for any damages that may be caused to users due to inappropriate use of this Website. In particular, it shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any telecommunications failures, interruptions, faults or defects that may occur.
4. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller processing the personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 is:
Emmanuelle Daniau, holder of tax identification number X6078170Y.
Their contact details are as follows:
- Address: Plaza Mayor 35, 10003 Cáceres
- Contact telephone number: 640 03 19 79
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35, through the forms provided on its pages, will be included in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency, which can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the User, or to attend to a request or query from the User.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times after full and transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will be only that which is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures their security and confidentiality.
- Proactive accountability principle: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes. The User will have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website. On those occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are used
The personal data are collected and managed by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the latter or to respond to a request or query. Likewise, the data may be used for commercial, personalisation, operational and statistical purposes, and for activities related to the corporate purpose of Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35, as well as for the extraction and storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, and to improve the quality, operation and browsing of the Website. At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used, i.e. the use or uses to which the information collected will be put.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 1 year, or until the User requests their deletion. At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Web traffic analysis: Googla Analitycs, Google LLC1600 Amphitheatre ParkwayMountain View, CA 94043
In case the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, the User shall be informed at the time the personal data are obtained about the third country or international organisation to which the data are intended to be transferred, as well as about the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only persons over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorised communication or access to such data. The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. However, because Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data. Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognised in the RGPD:
- Right of access: This is the User's right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User's right to have his/her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure ("the right to be forgotten"): This is the right of the User, unless otherwise provided by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other lawful basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User's right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
- Right of opposition: This is the User's right not to have their personal data processed or to cease the processing thereof by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35.
- Right not to be: not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling:
This is the User's right not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Therefore, the User may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.plazamayor35.com", specifying: Name, surname(s) of the User and a copy of their National Identity Document (DNI). In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
Request with specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
Address for notification purposes. Date and signature of the applicant. Any document that accredits the request being made. This application and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
- Postal address: Plaza Mayor 35, 10003 Cáceres
- E-mail: email@example.com
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35, and which are therefore not operated by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
6. LINKING POLICY
We inform you that the Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 Website places or may place at the disposal of Users means of linking (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to make it easier for Users to search for and access information available on the Internet, and may not be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and/or services available in said linked sites. Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through links. Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 does not under any circumstances review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material on such linked sites. Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 accepts no liability for any damages that may arise from the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of websites not managed by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 and which are linked to this Website. Users or third parties who create a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Website of Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 should be aware that: No reproduction - in whole or in part - of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website is permitted without the express authorisation of Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35. No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Website of Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35, nor about the Contents and/or Services of the same is permitted. With the exception of the hyperlink, the website where the hyperlink is established shall not contain any element of this Website protected as intellectual property by Spanish law, unless expressly authorised by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35. The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of a relationship between Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 and the owner of the website from which it is established, nor the knowledge and acceptance by Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They are, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the making available of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35. In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Web Site involves a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, he/she must immediately notify Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 through the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
8. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal action it deems necessary for improper use of the Website and its Contents, or for breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Apartamentos Plaza Mayor 35 shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties shall submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction, submitting themselves to the judges and courts that correspond according to law.
Last modification: 21 July 2021.